SPYTTPRØVER FOR COVID-19 ANALYSER, SE VÅRE PRODUKTER FOR HJEMMEBRUK ELLER HOS LEGE.
OASIS HAR DET DERE TRENGER PÅ.
SE SPESIELT VÅRE PURE*SAL DNA/RNA RØR.
Besides the wildtype SARS-CoV-2 our Covid-19 FluoGene® Q kit detects all known variants (as of Jan 29th) including the UK variant B1.1.7 and the South African variant B.1.351:
Oasis Diagnostics® Corporation saliva collection tools
for collecting exosomes, RNA, DNA, cfDNA, hormones, drugs, pathogens,
and more. Standardized pain-free collection at a fraction of the price.
Oasis Diagnostics sin hjemmeside kan du se her.
KONTAKT OSS FOR INFO OM TESTER OG PRISER.
The automated way of CytoBead®
The AKLIDES® CytoBead® ANCA, ANA, ANA 2, CeliAK and RPGN test kits are used for the diagnosis of systemic and organ specific autoimmune disease, via indirect immunofluorescence.
The AKLIDES® CytoBead® ANCA, ANA, ANA 2, CeliAK and RPGN test kits consist of reagents to determine IgG autoantibodies against neutrophil cytoplasmic antigens (CytoBead® ANCA and CytoBead® RPGN), nuclear and cytoplasmic antigens (CytoBead® ANA and CytoBead® ANA 2) and IgA or IgG antibodies against endomysium, transglutaminase 2 and deamidated gliadin (CytoBead® CeliAK).
- The never before seen CytoBead® assays combine sensitive screening using native substrates (tissue sections or cells) as well as specific diagnostic confirmation using solid phase assays (microparticles), in one reaction environment
- Using the familiar method of indirect immunofluorescence, the processing of AKLIDES® CytoBead® assays is made fast and reliable
- The use of standard glass slides guarantees simple handling
- The evaluation of CytoBead® assays can be done eithervmanually or automatically, using the AKLIDES® system
- With automatic evaluation using the AKLIDES® system, quantitative results comparable to ELISA are produced.
AKLIDES® Cell Damage
Biomarkers for the determination of DNA double strand breaks, the so-called DNA repair foci, can be standardized and automatically measured and evaluated using the AKLIDES® cell damage system. The quantitative determination of DNA repair foci via immunofluorescence is a very sensitive method, which is able to evaluate both single cells and single foci. Compared to manual analysis, such as visual counting of DNA repair foci in a dark room, the AKLIDES® cell damage system offers the following advantages:
- Standardized and objective evaluation of DNA repair foci- Faster analysis compared to visual counting
- Automatic determination of DNA repair foci using various fluorescent dyes
- Detailed results through the measurement of various parameters, including average number of foci per cell, percentage of cells with foci, mean intensity of foci, average diameter of foci and cells
- Archiving of results and images.